Friday 29 March 2013

Style Your Ruby Wedding Anniversary!

With huge pride I have the pleasure of arranging an Event for my parents RUBY Wedding Anniversary! It is not until the end of April but I have started to look into ideas of what to do. I am thinking a lovely meal with family and close friends. So the search is on for a lovely restaurant in Cambridgeshire which will fit this special occasion.

There are so many amazing decorations and colour themes that I can pick from for this special occasion that I decided to create a few mood boards. I felt this would be a great way to look into a few options then I can present these ideas to my brothers who I would like to add will no doubt leave everything to me; however I do believe it is important for them to pick the theme and colour along with me. Then they can leave all the hard work to me...! 



My first colour option would be the classic rich, sumptuous feel that a 'Ruby' theme would give to this special day. 


My second colour theme is a pretty colourful vintage look. This is certainly an on trend theme and one which I know my Mum would love. 

The preparations will begin in the next week or so, so I will be updating the blog with what theme we go with. It will be interesting to see what the brothers response is...

Which one would you pick for a Ruby wedding anniversary a traditional theme or an on trend theme? Be great to hear your thoughts. x

No comments:

Post a Comment